OK, so here are my favorites for this week, and they are very much 80s & 90s!
- Heaven is a Place On Earth- Belinda Carlisle
- OK so this is technically 80s but this, a gem for running! You may not feel like heaven is a place on earth during a long run but it's pretty amazing and so upbeat I love having this playing for my long runs!
- Be My Lover- La Bouche
- This is a perfect song for the beginning of a run/workout. It's consistently upbeat and so catchy that I find myself singing along while I run haha!
- Another Night- Real McCoy
- Again, another one of my favorites! This has been on my driving playlists since I was in college and on my running playlists since I started to run in 2009. The cheesy, stereotypical 90s lyrics are the best.
- Barbie Girl- Aqua
- What can I really say to do this song justice?? I love the fake barbie-ken interactions and whenever I hear this song I automatically picture like a barbie doll and a ken doll singing! A great way to get your mind off how many miles you've run so far!
- Tell It To My Heart- Taylor Dayne
- LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Do you love the 80s and 90s as much as I do? What are some of your favorite 80s and 90s songs??