Oh hey Casual Friday!
Every Friday is a dress down day in the office where I work and so I thought, why not take advantage of that option this week?! I definitely don't dress super casual (ugh jeans I hate pants) but I still wanted to be comfortable! I picked out some of my favorite pieces to assemble today's comfy and cool outfit since it was pretty hot today! I've been feeling kind of down so I definitely wanted to wear some of my favorite pieces and colors. What girl doesn't get happy with a bright pink top & black?!?!
- Cardigan & Shell: Ann Taylor
- Linen Skirt: H&M
- Watch: Rolex (law school graduation present)
- Necklace: Pearls from Hawaii
- Rings: VT Class Ring & David Yurman Petite Albion Ring in Garnet
- Bangles & Earrings (white gold/diamond hoops you can't see in this picture): Malani Jewelers
- Shoes: Etienne Aigner via Marshall's (not pictured)
I loved this outfit and even though I have some casual pieces, I still looked put together and professional. I super straightened my hair so I didn't have any of that frizzy mess today!!
Does your work have casual dress down days?