I feel like all I do anymore is wear shades red, black, and grey! Bright red is actually one of my favorite colors to wear in life and makes me feel good so I figured with all the crazy mornings I've had feeling down and depressed (UGH I have to board Rusty again this weekend and basically all next week too), this top would be PERFECT. WELL, I was wrong. Let me just be honest, the worst part of losing weight is all your favorite/cute work clothes are FAR too large. My top and skirt are like swimming on me so that was fun today.. If I could've changed one thing about today's outfit- I would have added a belt or something so it wouldn't look so bag-lady like!
- Top: Ann Taylor
- Skirt: Liz Claiborne via jcp
- Cardigan: Ann Taylor
- Shoes: Nine West via DSW (I really need to find some other comfortable footwear since I wear these every day)
- Necklace & Earrings: Black pearls from Hawaii
- Rings: David Yurman Petite Albion Ring in Garnet and VT Class Ring
- Watch: Rolex via law school grad present
And just because I'm so happy to be reunited with the love of my life, here are some pictures of the my Rusty from our drive home today:
mom, why you take so many pictures/???
I have the best momma ever!
Do you have any colors that you enjoy wearing in many different shades? How do you deal with clothes after losing weight?