Here are the songs I'm into this week for all my runs:
- I Love It (feat. Charli XCX)- Icona Pop
- OK so you probs know this song from that GD annoying commercial on tv (I don't even remember what it was for even) but it's so catchy when I run! It just makes me want to let loose and just run without holding back and have fun in life!
- Drinking from the Bottle (feat. Tinie Tempah)- Calvin Harris
- This one is super catchy! I had a block of Calvin Harris play straight on my iPod during my 5K this past Saturday and I fell in love. I really love this song for running and just life in general. Listen to it, love it.
- Young, Wild & Free (feat. Bruno Mars)- Snoop Dog & Wiz Khalifa
- I'm not sure if I've featured this song on here before but it's so ridiculous. This song is promoting a lot of things I don't approve of (other than the alcohol because let's be honest, I highly support alcohol consumption in a legal and responsible manner) but I still enjoy it's catchiness!
- Heart of the City (Ain't No Love)- Jay-Z
- Love this song. I am pretty sure it's a re-make of an older song but it just gives me a feel-good feeling haha! Not super descriptive but definitely check out the link and tell me what you think! I love this song! AND I love JayZ, who doesn't??
- So Bad- Eminem
- I love this Eminem song! I keep hearing it on my Usher Pandora station and all week I've been obsessed with it to the point of rapping along hahaha! I mean, you don't listen to Eminem for clean lyrics or PC words/phrases but I love him and I love this song! Listen to it, love it!!
What are you listening to this week??