Hah, it's been a couple weeks since I've done a Playlist Wednesday post but I haven't really had a good run since July 3rd (only power walking with Rusty. I decided that no matter how sick/upset my stomach was or how exhausted I was- today was the day I break out of my running slump and that was all thanks to some of my favorite songs on my old running playlist from June (BTW I desperately need to update my playlist so look out for some hopefully new tunes next week). Oh yeah, I miss Wine Wednesdays with my girlfriends. Being a serious adult is no fun sometimes..
- Bulletproof- La Roux
- I am literally obsessed with this song. It's always a great song whenever you just need to be like 'screw you, I'm better than this' with an old bf or some db you've been dating. I've had this on my running playlist since Summer 2010 and I'm sure it'll be on it for a while longer too!
- Tonight I'm Getting Over You Remix- Carly Rae Jepsen ft. Nicki Minaj
- Ahhh, definitely check this one out- my new obsession! I love this Carly Rae Jepson's voice and this song is so catchy! As much as I don't want to admit it, I really like the remix with Nicki Minaj so much better than the original version!
- Between Me and You- Ja Rule ft. Christina Milian
- Do I really need to re-explain my love of Ja Rule and his 'music' ??? Seriously.
- Hot In Herre- Nelly
- oh this is a throwback from Summer 2002 but it is totally appropriate this week and WHO doesn't love Nelly? Crazy people I'm sure.
- My Place ft. Jaheim- Nelly
- another addition from my Ursher Pandora addiction! I love all these old songs!
- Kisses Down Low- Kelly Rowland
- This song is so dirty but I really was able to get in a groove when I was running and this song came on! If you like r&b for running like me, then put this on your playlist asap!
What are you listening to this week??