Ahh, I feel like my night blogging methods are failing me again! I always fall asleep while blogging and wake up praying I didn't post anything while delirious!!! This week has been pretty good run-wise! I got back from the NYC trip (more on that later) super late Monday night (Tuesday morning?) Here is what got me through my runs on Tuesday, Wednesday, and hopefully will get me through the rest of this week's runs!
- In a World Like This- Backstreet Boys
- OMG I am SO excited about new BSB music!! I listened to this on Live with Kelly & Michael and I am obsessed! Anyone who knows me knows my love of BSB! Download it from iTunes and enjoy all their amazingness! ILY nick carter 4EVER.
- Run this Town- Jay-Z
- THis has got to be one of my all time favorite jay-z songs on my running playlist! Yeah, it is definitely pretty old but I don't care. This song never fails to get me going whenever I'm in a slump during a short or even long run!
- Put It On Me- Ja Rule
- Ahhhh Ja Rule. WHY couldn't you pay your taxes and be a productive member of society?? OR at the very least you could stop playing with guns. COME ON. This was probably one of my favorite rap songs when I was in high school that I always had on my playlists and is ridiculous enough that I can't not listen!
- Fantasy (Remix)- Mariah Carey & Ol' Dirty Bastard
- Another favorite of mine! My law school bff Becky and I would sing this on the regular and it was pretty amazing! Listening to this song/rapping along with it was one of my favorite middle school life moments so it has been a regular on my playlists for years!!
- Shake It Off- Mariah Carey
- Oh my. This song is appropriate on SO many levels right now in life. I remember when my freshman year chem lab (I know you're thinking, I took chemistry?!?!!!) partner in college made me listen to MC's new cd The Emancipation of Mimi and I was addicted! I love that album so much I literally listen to it all the time! I particularly love the message of this song ("Boy I gotta shake, shake it off, Gotta do what's best for me, Baby and that means, I gotta shake you off"). Along those lines, my BFF told me to re-watch Aladdin the other night to restore my faith in man so I did just that and seriously Jasmine, I feel the same!
this is how I feel after this past week filled with total dick moves by people..
Coming soon: recaps of my NYC weekend when my brother proposed to his girlfriend!
What are you listening to this week?