Here are some of my favorites from this week so far! I am working on re-doing my playlist for my 5K this coming weekend so hopefully next week I will have some more/new options but here are some of my old favorites that got me through last night's exhausting run! I got a terrible cramp in my foot (in my arch!) during my run last night and I fell short of 4 miles by .01!!! It was pretty frustrating and my Nike+ didn't track correctly but thank god I use multiple methods of tracking my distance so I can have something at least accurate for my records!
Here's what I'm listening to this week
- Lucky Strike- Maroon 5
- This is from their newest cd. It is so catchy and upbeat- it's been on my playlist ever since I downloaded their cd from Amazon! I'm actually glad they never released it as a single because we all know how radio stations like to overplay Maroon 5!!!
- Lights- Ellie Goulding
- This one is a few years old but I love it. Call me crazy but I'm pretty much obsessed with Ellie Goulding.
- I Want You (Feat. Fat Joe)- Thalia
- Ahhh this is a favorite of mine since I was in 10th grade in high school. I literally know all the words to this song so it's perfect for all my runs, long or short!
- What's Luv?- Fat Joe ft. Ja Rule & Ashanti
- Another favorite from high school- who doesn't love Fat Joe?? This is from the early 2000s R&B that I have been obsessed with for years!
- Mirrors- Justin Timberlake
- AH I LOVE THIS SONG. When I first bought JT's cd, I heard this song and I was in love. If you listen to the radio these days, you probably hear this song a few times a day but I'm still not tired of it! I love how it isn't super upbeat but it still isn't all slow and annoying!
What areyou listening to this week? Any running song reccomendations?