I thought I would share some of my favorite beauty items this week instead of Playlist Wednesday while I'm still recovering from that horrible virus. I created this set on Polyvore so be sure to check my page out there and follow me on there too!
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick: I love this for everyday all day! I use it on my lips in the mornings and every night before bed. This is also great for cracked heels (after wearing pumps all day or even running!), or dry spots on your knees &/or elbows. I've been using this for probably the past 4-5 years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! I keep a tube of this everywhere, on my nightstand, purse, my car, etc.
- Oil of Olay All Day Moisturizer with Sunscreen: OK so this option came from my mom. After YEARS of watching my mom put this all over her face, neck, arms, & everywhere else when I was little, I knew this was the one thing that I would use as an adult. I've actually been using Oil of Olay on my face, neck, and arms since I was in college. I credit this moisturizer for my lack of breakouts, etc and it keeps my face feeling fresh and not greasy/oily all day long. I want to try the new Olay BB cream since sometimes I layer a tinted moisturizer with my daily moisturizer so that might be a better option for those days!
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Blackened Black: Again, this is an absolute favorite of mine. I'm pretty low-key when it comes to makeup but I never leave the house without applying my favorite eyeliner! This eyeliner reminds me of Indian Kajal eyeliner my mom/relatives used to get me from India that also had a reputation of staying on all day without smudges/running. I also love how easy this particular liner goes on and very rarely smudges or runs after a long day at the office. I've tried my share of eyeliners from both high end and drugstore brands and this one is without a doubt the best for my skin.
- Clinque Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color in Mega Melon: This lip balm is one of my favorites and I literally have some color option of the chubby stick in every probable location-makeup bag, in the car, purse, etc. I love love love how much color a few swipes gives but there is no heavy/sticky mess that most lip glosses have!! Clinique recently came out with an "Intense" version of the chubby stick but I'm still not quite sold on those. They do not not last for more than the typical time but the one upside is that the colors are much more intense and vibrant.
- Buxom Lash in Blackest Black: Oh this goes along with the eyeliner as the only makeup I refuse to leave the house without applying. I love how this mascara makes my piney eyelashes look full and thick. After using this mascara, I never have to worry about clumps or flaking, etc. I first got this at Sephora in a gift set and I've gone through so many tubes of this mascara since the Buxom line began it's crazy!
What are some of your favorite beauty products? What is your favorite product you use everyday??