Friday, August 9, 2013

Hey, it's ok to love these things…!

OK so here is what I'm loving this week:

I love this perfume! I was looking for a new scent for a while this past spring and once I tried this one at Sephora, I knew it had to be mine! It's such a feminine and delicate floral perfume with minimal fruity notes so it literally embodies all my favorite aspects in a perfume. Next time you are at Sephora or Macy's, etc., definitely try this perfume- you'll love it!
S126310 XLARGE
OK so if you know me, you know about my nail polish obsession. I love getting manicures as much as the next girl but there's something so wonderfully relaxing and satisfying as doing your own nails.  I've been a fan of OPI for well over 12 years and when I found out they were collaborating with Sephora, I was beyond excited! I've accumulated quite a number of these polishes and when my older sister told me earlier this summer that Sephora was discontinuing this line (and that all of them were on clearance/sale), I had to stock up on my favorite shades. When I went to Sephora here over the weekend, I picked up this color below called "How Cute is That?" and I love it! I put it on last night and it looks great with my tanned brown skin haha! Definitely run by your local Sephora or check out their website because now all of their polishes are 3 for $10 and I stocked up when they were $4.50!!! Some of my favorite shades ("I'm Wired"; "Mr. Right Now"; "I Think I Cayenne") are sold out but they still have a TON of options left online!
S1111400 main hero
On top of loving to do my own nails rather than getting manicures, I have to have the best tools/options. I am obsessed with this top coat (find it at Sally Beauty Supply or Amazon for an economical price and free shipping) since it dries almost instantly! I put a layer of this top coat on after two coats of color, even if the color layer isn't completely dry.  This top coat dries within 30 seconds to the touch and leaves a hard protective layer over your polish and gives it a beautiful shine.  I usually put a fresh layer of this top coat every few days if my nails start looking dull and usually keeps my polish from chipping for 10 days minimum! Definitely check this out and try it for yourself!!!
83005
Ooooh, Amazon prime. One of the best investments I've made since I like to order things online and on top of free two-day shipping, I get unlimited instant streaming from their collection of tv shows and movies! I love watching shows (from the beginning of the series) that aren't on Netflix yet or if I want to start a new series.  Lately, so many people have been telling me to watch Suits (from USA) and I never really got into it until a couple weekends ago when I marathon-ed seasons 1-2 of Suits (currently in the 3rd season) and 1-3 of Covert Affairs (currently in the 4th season).  I must say, because of Amazon Prime, I am now obsessed with Mike Ross on Suits (ugh even though he's breaking so many laws practicing as a lawyer without a JD or license!!!) and the budget version of Alias, also known as Covert Affairs.  
Finally, I am obsessed with this eyeliner. I posted about my love for the Blackened Black version of this eyeliner before but I am seriously in love with the Blackened Cocoa one.  I felt like the black version was a bit too severe for everyday/office wear so I decided to try a little brown option and I layer this with the brown liquid liner from Sephora's makeup line.  Not only does it define my eyes really well, it rarely smudges and looks great with my skin! Definitely check this one out if you are looking for a classic liner but perfect for day-wear!
21A34SbG06L

What are you loving this week??

8D6BDBB5BFAE5AD77387576407CCDABC


No comments:

Post a Comment

10K 13.1 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2022 30 Day Shred 32 5K 80s 8K 90210 90s ACC Basketball AGD Aladdin alcohol alias Alpha Gamma Delta Amazon Amy Amy Poehler Animal Kingdom Ann Taylor apple apple juice April Art of Animation artichokes Asian Aziz Ansari baa babies Backstreet Boys baking banana Bar Exam BCBG beach beauty bed berry beverage bff BFFs birthdays black Black Honey Blacksburg blog hiatus bloggers blogging blogs blue Brave Britney Spears Broccoli brothers Brown Burn Boot Camp Cabernet Sauvignon Cafe Carolina Calvin Harris Calvin Klein Canada cancer candles cardigan Carly Rae Jepson casual friday Center City Park Chanel changes Cheese Cher chex Clinique Clinque clothes Clueless cocoa butter coffee college cookies cooking coral corn cousins Crunches culture clash cupcakes Daddy dairy danville dates David Yurman dessert desserts detroit Detroit in Training diamonds diets Disney Disney Princess DISNEY WORLD disordered eating doctors Dogs Donnie Wahlberg downtown Downtown Disney drink driving DSW Eminem engagement Epcot espresso Esquire Este Lauder ethics exercise exhaustion Expo eyeliner fall family family law farmer's market Fat Joe Father's Day favorites finals flowers flying food foot Football Founder's Day Franco Sarto French Friday Friday Favorites friends fruit fruits Full House Garmin gatorade Gilmore Girls girl crush goals goldfish grandma Grandpas Greek Greensboro grey Gu hair half marathon happieness Hawaii health heartache henna hilarious Hinduism Hokies Hollywood Studios Homeland humor ice cream Indian Indian food injury insomnia iTunes Ja Rule Jasmine JayZ jcp jeopardy Jerry McGuire Jillian Michaels Jimmy Fallon JLo jobs John Legend John Stamos June Justin Timberlake Kanye Kanye West Kasper Kelly Kelly Clarkson Kelly Kapoor Kelly Rowland Kid Cudi KT Tape La Roux lace Lady Antebellum lady gaga law school Legally Blonde Leo Leonardo Dicaprio Leslie Knope LIEP life link up lip balm local businesses LOFT loneliness Lorelai Gilmore Lost love Lucy Ludacris Luna Bar Macados Macy's Magic Kingdom makeup Malbec mango March Mariah Carey maroon Marshalls Maryland mascara Maui May medals Mexican Michael Scott Milania milkshakes Mindy Mindy Kailing Missoni moisturizer moms Month in Review mornings Mother's Day motivation music Myrtle Beach nachos nail polish National Running Day NC Nelly Nemo Netflix new friends New Jersey New Years Nick Carter Nike Nike+ Nine West NJ NKOTBSB North Carolina NY and Co. NYC Old Navy Olivia Pope OOTD OPI orange outfits packing Pandora Panera ParksNRec party Pearls perfume pie piedmont triad pink Pioneer Woman pizza plants Playlist Wednesday polka dots potatoes potpourri PR Princesses Product Review progress PTI Puerto Rico pugs pupcakes puppies puppies and booze purple race shopping races racing rain Raleigh random recipes red red wine relationships RHOA RHONJ rides Rihanna Ripped in 30 run runDisney running Rusty sad sarcasm saris SATC SBS sbsmeetup SBTB Scandal Sephora September shoes shopping siblings sick sickness single sisterhood sisters skirt suit sleep snacks Snow Sorority soup South South Carolina South Indian souvenirs SparkleSkirts spinach Spring spring break Sprite studying success Suits Summer summertime sun Sunday Recipe support surprise Tahari tapering Target teal tequilla teryaki thanksgiving The Good Wife The Hills The Lion King The Little Mermaid The OC The Office TI Tim Gunn Tina Tina Fey Tinderella Titanic Tom Haverford tourists traditions training training plan travel treat yo self Tresemme trips Tuesday Thoughts tv TV shows Usher vegetarian Virginia Tech virus vodka Walt Disney World wasabi wear to work wedding wedding dresses weddings weight loss wellness WHBM white wine wino words to live by work workouts WTP